We are: An ambitious, rapidly growing, drupal development company. Our goal is to be one of the leading lights in the UK Drupal market, known for a great team, great work and great clients. After 36 months, we are well on our way to achieving this. We have launched several large Drupal sites for national organisations and have formed long term partnerships with several high profile organisations with Drupal at their core. Our long term goal is to become an international web technology powerhouse with a focus on open source software.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP (3 yrs)
- 2.5 / 4 yrs + (mid / senior) Professional Drupal experience
- A university degree, preferably software engineering or related
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs
- Excellent knowledge of standards compliant HTML / CSS / JS
- Eager to learn, improve and develop.
- Passionate about all things web and especially Drupal
- Strong English language skills
- A good team worker and all round nice person
- Strong track record of involvement in Drupal (send us your d.o UID)
- Happy to interact with clients
- Experience of working with GIT
- Other programming experience
- Salary: highly competitive.
- 25 days paid holiday per year + public holidays.
- Private health insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Company time to prepare and give presentations.
- Generous training allowance.
- Regular opportunities to commit back to open source projects
- Your choice of setup (normally 2x 24” monitors, mac or PC, aeron chair)
- Plenty of team lunches, good coffee, snacks beer o'clock, and a nice place to work.
- Regular company outings (previous ones include shotgun shooting, lasertag and bowling)
- Potential for flexi-time and working from home after 6 months.
Agencies: Just don't.